Today I will be doing a simple yet delicious recipe for mashed potatoes that I am sure will be perfect for Thanksgiving (the Canadian Thanksgiving is today).
You will need:
5 or so potatoes
1/2 tsp parsley
1 tbsp. butter or margarine
1/2 cup milk
Let's get started!
1. First peel potatoes and wash them.
2. Bring a medium pot of water to a rolling boil, then add potatoes. Let boil for about 10 minutes, then drain the water out of the pot.
3. Mash the potatoes with a hand masher or an electric mixer.
4. Blend in butter and milk.
5. Add in salt, pepper, and parsley, then serve!
It is that easy and yummy! Thank you as always.